A South Valley Graduate will be a productive member of society, who is helpful and has a positive impact on their community.
Students will have the communication, independence, and self-advocacy skills they need in order to take risks, follow their passions, and successfully navigate professional and higher education environments.
|Expected Student Learning Results
Pursue Academic Excellence
- Communicate in written and oral form
- Complete graduation requirements
- Achieve technological literacy
Be prepared for post-secondary and career opportunities
- Be Personally Responsible
- Comply with rules and laws
- Be accountable for actions and decisions
- Be community assets
- Respect Others
- Respect self
- Be tolerant
- Honor diversity